Saturday, July 17, 2010

E-bay... All the Way!

I for one LOVE shopping! I can be shopping for shoes, a

new dress or even a new shampoo, I just love that state exhilaration you feel when you make a new purchase. And I've begun to notice that I don't need to really buy anything for myself to feel happy. I can be buying a present for a friend, or can be just window shopping but the bright sparkly lights always have a way of making grim day look.... brighter. As girls I think we are innately programmed to wander in front of shops, pick up and try on different sizes and shapes of clothing and shoes (regardless of whether we really intend to buying them or not) and feeling good after buying nothing but a hairband to pull our hair back for our facials.

Recently I've dipped into the world of online shopping. This indeed is a whole new world. Exciting yet foreign. Foreign yet convenient and, provided you shop with trustworthy sellers, as reliable as shopping from shops in the real world.

So what makes online shopping so in? Well from a personal point of view, you get to sit comfortably and look at a wide variety of goods without worrying about shop keepers telling you "No food or drinks allowed"; you don't have to worry about the kids complaining that they're hungry or bored (and those of you without kids but with husbands or boyfriends who are likely to have the same complaints would also know what I'm talking about here)! With online shopping you actually get to compare two different dresses by opening two windows side by side (as opposed to taking a good look at one dress in Country Road taking mental notes then rushing to Witchery just to realize you preferred the first dress from Country Road)! And if you are one of those people who prefers to try on clothes and shoes before buying them (I tend to feel that way now and then) I realized that books, dvds and bags (and frankly all other things that don't really require a size) can be much cheaper online (plus they are delivered to your door).

So where am I headed with this? Well my purpose of this blog is not only to point out how much I love shopping and the pros of online shopping. I'm here to introduce a new online E-bay store, Compass Navigator. It's new (and by new I mean it's at the stage of building up its reputation so great bargains are up for grabs) and it has interesting products (by interesting there is a range of branded clothes, bags and shoes, to DVDs, books and hand-made jewelry).

What makes Compass Navigator special to me is the fact that it is family run. So it's not some big multi national corporation out just to make profits, but it was established to provide decent quality goods at affordable prices. The idea behind it started pretty much with the love of shopping but not wanting to have to fork out hundreds of dollars to get something comfortable, durable yet fashionable.

Sooooo.... I'd say, if you are looking for a trust worthy company that believes in providing fashion at affordable prices AND excellent customer service, then you must stop by- Compass Navigator

Snapshot view of the store....
Pictures from:

4 comments:

  1. for any guy reading this, he would feel like a zombie in a rainforest:totally lost. and for saurav my heart felt sympathies, having to trod along into every shoppin mall and to consistently maintain that "yes am not bored" look.
    ok gotta run now . be right back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well... actually that's my point in this article... with online shopping no need to trod like a zombie in a rainforest, no? and no, saurav doesn't really need to trod along with me... why do u trod along with shrija?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your blog here, and I totally agree, online shopping is the best way to buy and(to me)sell. Your store is very interesting.
    My partner and I have a little store of our own. eBay has been good to us but there have been times when I've wanted to break the computer irritated by the stone age slow Turbo Lister.
    We wish you all the best for your store and blog. If you ever have time, check us out. Our eBay store name is "jedbackcatalogue".

    Jeremy & Ruchi

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey jeremy and ruchi!

    thanks! really appreciate your comments :) and it's great you had a look at our store... we're still learning and trying to grow... slowly we'll get there :)

    we had a look at your store and u've got some really nice stuff :) hope u'll stop by at my blog from time to time too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails