Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Shoes for Sale!!!!

The other day I went and bought a pair of shoes which I knew wasn't really me... but thought I'd give a try...
And now I've realized it's better that I find someone else who would cherish these heels. 

These golden Guess strappy heels look ultra sexy and sleek... so why am I selling them?

Well I'm not sure if it's the same for those of you reading this, but for me, I have a certain "type" of shoes, clothes and bags that when I look at just scream "URNA". And I guess that's why we all have our own sense of style... every now and then we all want to explore and try new things (that's what I did by buying these shoes); sometimes it works and we adopt a new style and sometimes it fails and we end up throwing very good things away. 

So if you are looking for a pair of GORGEOUS strappy heels (or know anyone who is), please go to my Ebay page and make sure these heels get shown off! 

On the page there is just one picture so I've put more pictures below!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails